DUBLIN–(Small business WIRE)–The “Telematics for Rental and Leasing Fleets” report has been included to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s featuring.
The linked car or truck is a significant pattern in the automotive field and most carmakers now give telematics expert services as regular on new vehicles. Various classes of motor vehicle telematics applications supported by equally aftermarket and OEM telematics methods are right now used by car or truck rental and leasing firms. Illustrations include things like crisis simply call and roadside support, stolen vehicle tracking and recovery (SVT/SVR), motor vehicle diagnostics, convenience programs and use-based mostly pricing.
The full fleet managed by auto rental corporations in 2020 was 4.2 million cars and trucks around the world, down 16 p.c yr-on-12 months because of to the COVID-19 pandemic. Motor vehicle leasing refers to the leasing of a motor motor vehicle for a set time period at an agreed price.
Key influencers expected to enhance the telematics market in this vertical involve the connected car craze driven by the car OEMs and similar services providers, the emergence of new mobility companies and the basic electrification development in the automotive industry. The full quantity of lively OEM and aftermarket telematics equipment in use on the European market attained close to 2.99 million at the conclude of 2020. The full mounted base in Europe is forecasted to develop at a compound yearly advancement rate (CAGR) of 15.5 % to 6.15 million in 2025.
In North The united states, the overall number of OEM and aftermarket telematics gadgets in use is forecasted to enhance from around 2.05 million at the end of 2020 to get to 4.32 million by 2025, representing a CAGR of 16.1 %. The telematics penetration fee in the full inhabitants of rental autos in Europe and North America was about 30.2 p.c and 48.8 p.c respectively in 2020.
The market place is however in a rather early section with a terrific diversity of gamers interacting in a elaborate value chain that spans multiple industries. Rental and leasing providers with notable activities inside the implementation of telematics involve Avis Spending plan Team, ALD, Alphabet, Donlen, Ingredient, Organization, Europcar Mobility Team, Hertz, Sixt, Leaseplan and Wheels. Players in the rental and leasing market can either build telematics packages independently or count on associates to various degrees.
Quite a few conventional fleet administration solution suppliers like Webfleet Alternatives, Matrix Telematics, Ruptela and PowerFleet have also expanded into this discipline. Some players specializing in carsharing telematics have broadened their products portfolio to concentrate on car or truck rental and leasing firms. Examples of primary carsharing telematics engineering sellers incorporate Liberkee, INVERS, Vulog and Convadis.
Automotive OEMs are ever more using an lively portion in the ecosystem by supplying OEM telematics solutions or by using linked car or truck expert services by means of its captive rental and leasing businesses. Examples contain Basic Motors, Stellantis, Ford, Renault- Nissan-Mitsubishi, Toyota, Tesla, BMW, Daimler and Hyundai.
Highlights from the report
- Insights from several govt interviews with market-leading firms.
- New knowledge on rental and leasing fleets.
- Extensive overview of the rental and leasing telematics value chain.
- In-depth examination of marketplace traits and critical developments.
- Situation Scientific tests of telematics pursuits amid 20 vehicle rental and leasing companies.
- Specific profiles of 23 corporations that provide the rental and leasing organizations.
- Marketplace forecasts by section and location long lasting until 2025.
This report answers the pursuing concerns
- What is the present standing of the telematics activities amongst rental and leasing fleets? Which are the foremost telematics platform suppliers?
- How are the car OEMs concerned in the ecosystem?
- What technology possibilities are there for rental and leasing fleet operators?
- How has the COVID-19 pandemic afflicted the uptake of telematics in this current market?
- How will the marketplace evolve in Europe and North America?
- How will the carsharing industry evolve in Europe and North The usa?
- How will the telematics-based mostly company carsharing sector evolve in the approaching several years?
Vital Topics Coated:
1 Cars and trucks and private mobility providers
1.1 The automotive sector in Europe
- Vehicles in use and automobile density
- New automobile registrations and top manufacturers
1.2 The automotive marketplace in North The us
- Motor vehicles in use and automobile parc density
- New car registrations and foremost companies
1.3 Car or truck-primarily based mobility products and services
1.4 The motor vehicle rental market place
- Car rental operational styles
- Car rental seasonality
1.5 The vehicle leasing industry
- Economic and total-assistance lease models
- Second-hand industry
2 Rental and leasing telematics options
2.1 Introduction to telematics in the rental and leasing market
2.2 Auto telematics infrastructure
- Automobile segment
- Monitoring segment
- Network section
- Support segment
2.3 Motor vehicle telematics applications in the rental and leasing section
- eCall and roadside support
- Stolen auto monitoring
- Usage-primarily based insurance coverage
- Distant control and benefit solutions
- Car or truck diagnostics and routine maintenance
- Tire stress monitoring techniques
- Gasoline card integration and reporting
- Driving information registration and examination
- Eco-driving schemes
2.4 Regulatory compliance and reporting
- CSA – Compliance, Security, Accountability
- Hours-of-Assistance and electronic logging devices
- Fuel tax reporting
- Other applications
3 Market forecasts and tendencies
3.1 Market place analysis
- Rental and Leasing telematics gadgets in use in Europe and North The us
- Carsharing telematics in Europe and North America
3.2 Benefit chain analysis
- Automotive market gamers
- IT industry gamers
- Rental and leasing market players
- Telematics marketplace players
- Telecom industry players
3.3 Sector trends
- Rental and leasing to be more and more integrated with mobility companies
- Electrical automobiles to push telematics adoption
- OEM SVT services compete with aftermarket expert services in several nations around the world
- CRM methods and car or truck diagnostics help enhanced customer care
- Info exchanges make OEM knowledge offered to unbiased assistance vendors
- Carsharing results in being a well-liked usually means to lessen corporate mobility prices
- The COVID-19 affect on the rental and leasing telematics current market
4 Firm profiles and procedures
4.1 Vehicle rental providers
- ACE Lease a Motor vehicle
- Avis Price range Group
- Enterprise Holdings
- Europcar Mobility Team
- Eco-friendly Motion
- Sixt Team
4.2 Leasing and fleet management organizations
- ALD Automotive
- Factor Fleet Management
- Lex Autolease
- Volkswagen Leasing and EURO-Leasing
4.3 Specialist aftermarket service vendors
- CalAmp (LoJack)
- IMS (aspect of Trak International Group)
- Liberkee (Huf Secure Mobile)
- Matrix Telematics
- Go Mee
- Octo Telematics
- Targa Telematics
- Webfleet Options
For much more details about this report go to https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/qje3cw